Protect Your Home or Business from Pesky Rodents
No one wants to share their home or business with rodents. Not only are these pests a nuisance, but they can also carry diseases and damage your property with rodent bites. That’s why it’s important to take steps to prevent them from getting inside in the first place, and to get rid of them if they do manage to get in. Some of the types of rodents we deal with most often are:
- Mice: These small rodents only need a tiny opening to squeeze through, and they reproduce quickly. Once they’re inside, they can contaminate the pet food and surfaces with their urine and droppings, and they can also cause damage to wiring and insulation.
- Rats: Like mice, rats are opportunistic pests that will take advantage of any opportunity to get into your home or business. They are larger than mice, so they can do more damage, and they can also pose a serious health risk to humans.
- Squirrels: These pests are often seen as cute, but they can cause serious damage to your property. Squirrels like to gnaw on wood and wires, and they can also tear up insulation in attics.
These are just some of the most common of the other rodents we deal with. If you suspect you have a rodent problem, it’s important to call a professional rodent disease control company like ours so we can identify the type of pest and develop a treatment plan.
What to Expect During a Rodent Investigation
If you call us about a possible rodent population problem, one of our experienced technicians will come to your home or business to conduct an investigation.
During the investigation
- Look for signs of rodents, such as rat droppings, gnawed wood, or burrows: During our investigation, we will look for any signs of rodents, such as droppings, gnawed wood, or burrows. We will also pay attention to any areas where rodents might be able to get in, such as gaps in walls or floors, holes in screens, or openings around pipes.
- Use special equipment to find hidden rodents: We have special equipment that we can use to find hidden rodents. This includes infrared cameras and acoustic devices that pick up the sound of rodents moving around.
- Put in place temporary measures to keep rodents out: Once we have found all the openings that rodents could use to get into your home or business, we will put in place temporary measures to keep them out. This might involve putting up plastic sheeting or mouse traps.
After the Investigation
Once we have finished our investigation, we will provide you with a report of our findings. We will also recommend a course of action to get rid of the rodents and prevent them from coming back. This might involve:
- Cleaning up rodent droppings and nesting materials: We will clean up any droppings or nesting materials we find, to help prevent the spread of disease by trapping rodents.
- Sealing up all openings that rodents could use to get in: We will seal up all the openings that we found during our investigation, to prevent rodents from getting back in.
- Setting up rodent bait stations or traps: We will set up rodent baits or rodent traps to catch and remove any rodents that are still inside your home or business.
- Provide you with advice on how to prevent rodents from getting in: We will provide you with advice on how to prevent rodents from getting in, such as keeping food stored properly and sealing up gaps in walls and floors.
Your Trusted Rodent Control Experts
If you’re dealing with rodent infestations, you need the experts at Summit Pest Defense on your side. We have years of experience helping homeowners and businesses get rid of rodents, and we know how to quickly and effectively solve your rodent issue.
There are many different types of rodent infestations, and each one has its own unique habits and behaviors. That’s why it’s important to have a pest control professional company like Summit Pest Defense on your side – we know how to identify the type of mouse or rat infestation you’re dealing with and we have the experience and expertise to get rid of them quickly and effectively.
If you’re seeing rodents in your home or business, don’t wait – call Summit Pest Defense today for mouse control service, and let us help you get rid of your rodent infestation problem for good.